Elvira and the Party Monster

Hi-scores et discussions sur les flippers du Game Center.
jam
Message(s) COLON 1324
Inscription COLON Mardi 13 Sep 05 19:07
Localisation COLON GameCenter

Elvira and the Party Monster

Message par jam »

Grrr le flip Elvira :D
Un des meilleur alphanumérique !!

Elvira and the Party Monsters / IPD No. 782 / October, 1989 / 4 Players
Manufacturer: Midway Manufacturing Company, a subsidiary of WMS Industries, Incorporated,
of Chicago, Illinois, USA (1988-1999) [Trade Name: Bally]
Production: 4,000 units (approximate)
Notable Features: Ramps (2), 3 Ball Multiball
Toys: Dancing Boogie Men
Design by: Dennis Nordman, Jim Patla
Art by: Greg Freres
Music by: Chris Granner
Sound by: Chris Granner
Software by: Mark Penacho
Notes: The "broken bones" on the plastics are an inside joke about Dennis Nordman's motorcycle accident, which occurred during the development of Elvira.
We had heard that Steve Ritchie had helped out on this game during Nordman's convalescence. Steve Ritchie gave us his comments:
I didn't really do that much work on Elvira. Dennis' original whitewood work was very close to what Elvira is today. I smoothed it out a bit here and there, but Greg Freres assumed the duties of team leader on Elvira, and I worked with him to get the game in production. This is what I remember to be true, but you should confirm this with Dennis.
Dennis Nordman adds his comments:
My whitewood was essentially finished when I crashed but Steve, Mark [Ritchie], and Jim Patla stepped in to get it finished and refine some areas. Patla took over the management duties and Mark and Steve helped out. My memory tells me that Jim Patla did much of the work and I think I listed him as part of the design team for this reason. Mark Penacho was the programmer.
Marketing Slogans: "Sounds that Go Bump in the Night!"
"Elvira is No Cheap Date! (referring to the new .50/.75/1.00 pricing scheme)"
"Monstrous Pinball"
"You're Gonna Have a Ball!"
"When They Named a Game After Me, It Had to be Built!"

Ranking :
on est pas tout seul !!